Symphony phone is great and cheap to use. In developing countries most of the people own it. So, installing Qmobile s1 lite sc7731 v6.0 stock Rom flash file firmware download became a question. It is a process which people do not have much idea. In this article, I will talk about the process you need to follow. At first, you need to download few things before getting started.
- USB driver: You need to download the USB driver that is compatible with the handset’s model. Install the driver on your computer. So, you can use the USB cable to connect it to your mobile phone. If the driver is already installed, you do not have to re-install it.
Qmobile s1 lite sc7731 v6.0 stock Rom flash file firmware
- Flash File: Download the Q mobile s1 lite flash file firmware on your computer. Extract it. This firmware will help to flash your handset. You can get it from any trusted website. Remember to download the one that is the model of the smartphone.
- SPD Research Downloader flash tool: You should next download Smart Phone Flash Tool on your computer. This tool will help to work with the flash file you downloaded before.
Qmobile s1 lite sc7731 v6.0 stock Rom flash file
rd found: S/N : 000000 , v0136
Chinese Miracle II [SPD module] v 1.27
Set mode to : SP [SC773x] eMMC [Android 6.x]
Operation : Format File System / Reset Settings [ v1.27 ]
Settings : SmartFormat is On
1. Remove battery. Insert battery back
2. Press and hold ‘VolumeUp’ and ‘VolumeDown’ keys
-> Alternative : just ONE ‘VolumeUp’ or ‘VolumeDown’ key
3. Insert cable
==== Wait for phone…
Phone found! [ 8 ]
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds – remove cable
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0
Sending FLASH FDL
Steps To Install Qmobile s1 lite sc7731 v6.0 stock Rom flash file firmware
After downloading all the necessary files, you must follow the steps. It will help you to do the flashing procedure. Let’s begin with the steps of Qmobile s1 lite sc7731 v6.0 stock Rom flash file firmware.
At first, turn off Qmobile s1 lite. Then remove the battery if it is possible.
Extract the SPD Research Downloader flash tool, and it will open a window. From there, locate the “flash_tool.exe.” file. Click on it. As it launches, a new window will start. Find the “Download” tab and click on it. The tab will expand and from there click on the “Scatter-loading” option.
From there, browse to the Qmobile s1 lite firmware folder. Select the file that has an extension named “scatter. text.”. It is the scatter file. Then press open which will take you to another window. Give ticks on all the files and then click on the download option. It will start the flashing process
As soon as it starts, connect your cell phone to the computer with the help of the USB cable. Press volume down or up key after you connected the device. It will help the computer to detect the handset.
Wait for some time while the flashing is going on. As it completes, you will see a visible green circle on the screen with a tick mark. Now, you can close the Sp flash tool window. Also, you can disconnect your cell phone from the computer by removing the USB cable.
Using Qmobile s1 lite sc7731 v6.0 stock Rom flash file firmware download is significant. The world technology is changing in a dynamic pattern. And to cope up with the latest version you need to perform this procedure. It will enable you to use many new applications which your previous version may not support. Before starting the flashing process, keep in mind that your device should at least have a charge of 80%. Also, you need to back up all the important file. You do not want to lose the documents during the process.